Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The sore leg feelings.

So as I said in my last blog, I actually went "running" today. It was a nice 81 degrees and sunny this morning when I made my venture. I pulled a super noob mistake and forgot to properly stretch (I know, right?) so I was feeling it in my legs a lot sooner than I should've and now my thighs are sore. Tomorrow when I wake up, more of me will probably be sore. I used an app called MapMyRun on my phone and my results were not fantastic at all. In fact, I'd say they are rather pathetic...but like I said before, you have to start somewhere. I'm actually excited to see myself improve. When I was done my legs felt like jelly, I missed that feeling. I remember when I used to play basketball over the summer when I was in middle/high school, running around and working up a sweat in the hot weather, I don't know why but that was always my favorite time to play. So running today brought back some of those feelings for me. It felt great.

I'm also happy to say that my big sissy has decided to run this 5k with me in October! :) I'm super stoked to have someone doing this with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment